AT THE CLOVERDALE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC WE SPECIALIZE IN CARE FOR SENIORS!
Chiropractic care for seniors is imperative for restoring and extending life!
Chiropractic works on improving the function of the nervous system which controls and coordinates all the other systems in the body. Endocrine, circulatory, digestive, urinary….
Every organ, tissue and cell in the body is either directly connected or directly influenced by nerve tissue. Aging, arthritis, old injuries, stress….causes nerve tension.
As we get older degenerative changes happen. Stiffness, pain, arthritis, decreased mobility, poor balance, hunched or forward head posture. Heart issues, digestive issues, visual impairment, loss of memory or concentration and decreased energy to name a few.
We at the Cloverdale Chiropractic Clinic are in the anti-aging business.
We aim to restore health to optimal states.
We use a gentle chiropractic technique. We locate and isolate specifically where in the nervous system there is tension. We fix this.
We as well work with the muscles to restore balance and normal tone.
Dr. Dadoun has over 30 years of experience in a variety of gentle techniques but primarily uses TRT or Torque Release Technique. This is a gentle, specific, low-force technique that is incredibly effective in locating and isolating areas of nerve tension and stress causing physical pain and anxiety.
Some patients response include:
“I feel good a sense of peace”
“You have always helped my pain but now I feel lighter and brighter”
“I find lately I float out of the office”
“I feel giddy”
“I find the adjustments are holding longer”
Here are some incredible benefits of chiropractic care for seniors – all of these statements are substantiated with research.
- Chiropractic increases joint nutrition and relieves spinal joint arthritis
- Chiropractic restores postural alignment
- Chiropractic care balances the nervous system
- Chiropractic care can increase the overall feeling of health and well-being
- Chiropractic will decrease the incidence of falling
- Chiropractic keeps seniors out of nursing homes
- Chiropractic seniors saw their medical doctor only half as often and they took nearly 70% less drugs. 96% of the chiropractic patients believed their care to be either ‘considerably’ or ‘extremely’ valuable.
- Chiropractic patients reported fewer health problems, less illness, less arthritis symptoms, used significantly less medication. They were more likely to exercise regularly and were much more active in their communities.